Welcome to www.tiriacenergy.ro/produsepetroliere! This website is addressed to companies or private persons entering/wishing to enter in business relations with the Oil Energyy Trading SRL company.
- General Terms and Conditions for Use of this Website:
- Before using the internet page www.oilenergytrading.ro, please carefully read our contractual terms and conditions, as well as before placing an order/requesting an offer through this website. Use of this website and placing online orders implicitly involves obtaining your consent regarding the terms and conditions set out below. Before placing an order regarding products sold by Tiriac Energy, on this website, we advise you, in the event you have any questions or want clarifications regarding the information displayed on this website, to write us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identification and Contact data of Tiriac Energy: This website (hereinafter referred to as "WEBSITE") is managed by S.C OIL ENERGY TRADING S.R.L. (hereinafter referred to as “the COMPANY”), with registered office in Sos.Nordului no.24-26, groundfloor, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania registered with the Trade Register Office under no. J 40/2071/20.02.2012 and having C.I.F.: RO 29828304, telephone: (+4021) 4312 237, fax: (+4021) 2326 386, e-mail: email@example.com
In this document, the following terms used with capital letters, unless the context otherwise requires, shall have the meanings specified below: CUSTOMER
: is the legal person accessing the WEBSITE for private or professional purposes and who accepted the Terms and Conditions for Use of this WEBSITE, meeting all the requirements of the registration process that initiates and completes an order. The COMPANY provides to CUSTOMERS the necessary technical means for the identification and rectification of errors occurred during data entry by entering the username and password; ORDER
: is an electronic document generated as a result of the WEBSITE access by a CUSTOMER, which comes as a form of communication between COMPANY and CUSTOMER; Account or User Account
: is the instrument specific to each User/Customer, through which each User/Cuustomer can connect to the database of Tiriac Energy, based on a personalized username and password, where is stored the information regarding: User’s/Customer’s data, Customer’s order history, etc. AGREEMENT
: is an ORDER confirmed by the COMPANY, through which the COMPANY agrees to deliver to the CUSTOMER products and services, at prices, features, terms and delivery conditions specified in the offer and the CUSTOMER agrees to comply with the payment obligations of such products and services, as well as other obligations regarding the purchase of products or any other obligations that the Customer assumed by placing the Order, in accordance with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Tiriac Energy
represents the COMPANY, as defined above. WEBSITE
: web pages belonging to SC Oil Energy Trading S.R.L., web pages existing at www.oilenergytrading.ro, through which the USER has access to information regarding services and products offered/provided by the COMPANY. This website includes: texts, images, databases, products, logos, softwares, animations, videos, offers, and any other information, advertisements, etc., which together constitute the "content" of the website www.oilenergytrading.ro. This website is entirely owned by the COMPANY. MISUSE
: using the website in a manner contrary to the industry practice, regulations and legislation in force or in any other way that may pejudice the COMPANY. USER
: is the legal person accessing the WEBSITE, for private or professional purposes and who has accepted the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this WEBSITE.
In the entire content of these Terms and Conditions any reference to the name of the Customer shall be deemed as made to both the Customers and the Users of the Website.
Limitations of Company’s liability:
Copyrights and intellectual property rights:
- Although the COMPANY makes all effort to display and transmit clear, accurate information to Customers and all efforts to ensure the security of the website, however the COMPANY does not guarantee that errors will not occur in the content of this Website, or that cyber attacks cannot be produced on this Website, which may alter its content. The Company assumes no liability for any errors, omissions presented on the WEBSITE or for damages incurred by the Customers due to such errors or omissions, since Customers have the obligation to check details order, i.e. of the operation, with an operator of the Company for every order or transaction made on the WEBSITE.
- However, given the possible errors regarding this information, the COMPANY indicates the following:
- features and price of products on this website are by way of example and for information purposes and delivered products may differ from the features and price displayed on the website or catalogues in any way due to features and/or their price change by the manufacturers or collaborators of the Company, with no previous notice to that effect from the manufacturers.
- The content of the website www.oilenergytrading.ro was designed in close collaboration with the representatives of petroleum products producers, partners of the Company. Therefore, the Company does not assume responsibility for the descriptions, features and prices of products displayed on the Website, being in line with those available to the Company by the representatives of our Company’s partners. Therefore, some features and/or prices are subject to changes made by the COMPANY without notice or may contain operating errors. Tiriac Energy will endeavor to minimize all errors that can occur from the electronically or manually edit of the information presented.
- Also, because of space and coherence of information structure purposes, product descriptions can sometimes be incomplete, but the COMPANY strives to provide the most relevant information.
- Oil Energy Trading S.R.L. is not and can not be held responsible for damages caused by errors, inaccuracy or failure to update information published or maintained on the WEBSITE, which is not due to its fault. USERS can find complete and accurate detailed information at the Tiriac Energy registered office or by sending your inquiry contacting the COMPANY by telephone or e-mail.
- Product prices on the WEBSITE are indicative and may vary. Prices will be confirmed by our consultants through order confirmation and invoice or proforma invoice issuance. We shall mention that prices displayed on the WEBSITE may differ from customer to customer, depending on the contractual history that the CUSTOMER has with the Company, in which case prices confirmed by our operators shall be applied, after the online offer made by the Company to the Customer and, after order placement, depending on such offer, by the Customer to the Company.
- Promotions/offers on the WEBSITE are always limited available stock. Promotions are available for limited periods of time. If it is not mentioned a period, they are limited available stock.
- The presence of products on the website DOES NOT guarantee their existence on stock. Our consultants will confirm the availability for each product.
- Tiriac Energy reserves the right to supplement and modify any information on the WEBSITE, these changes being of immediate application and accepted by Customers by accessing the WEBSITE.
- Tiriac Energy is not liable for any loss, costs, claims, expenses or liabilities, if they are directly caused by failure to comply with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Tiriac Energy is not responsible for damages caused by the malfunction or due to modification, suspension or interruption of services available through the Website, as well as those resulting from the inability to access certain links on the WEBSITE.
- If Customer does not agree and/or accept the terms and conditions for use of the website, it gives up to: access to such service/product, other services offered by Tiriac Energy through the Website, receiving newsletters and/or communications from Tiriac Energy of any kind (by mail, by phone, etc).
- Thus, Tiriac Energy will delete all data referring to the Customer from its database, with no further obligation of any of the party against the other or neither party can claim damages from the other.
- Customer may return at any time at its decision to agree and/or accept the terms and conditions, as they will be available at that time.
- Customer may not revoke the consent expressed to comply with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, during the period of an Agreement, or until the value of all outstanding Agreements with Tiriac Energy have not been paid.
- Tiriac Energy reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, partially or entirely, the services offered through this Website, with or without prior notice.
- Tiriac Energy reserves the right to introduce any kind of advertising material and / or links on any page of the Website, in compliance with the legislation in force.
- Tiriac Energy grants no guarantee to Customers in the sense that the information contained herein will fulfill all Customers’ requirements, namely IT services on which is based the functioning of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, or quality of any information obtained through the Website will meet all Customers#&39; requirements.
- Except the legal guarantee obligation, Tiriac Energy does not offer any direct or indirect guarantees that:
- the service/product will be according to the requirements of the applicant;
- the service/product will be uninterrupted, secure or error and/or deficiencies free of any kind;
- products/services obtained free of charge or for a fee through the Website will meet the requirements or expectations of the applicant.
- operators, administrators and/or owners of the Website are in no way responsible for relations or consequences resulting from, but not limited to, purchases, special offers, promotions, campaigns, or any other type of relationship/connection /transaction/collaboration/etc. that may arise between the Customer and any of those who make direct or indirect campaigns through the website.
- The Customer is solely responsible for any damages to the computer system or to the network through which it accesses the Website or for any other data loss might be the result of information and services downloading from this Website.
- For sections of the Website that may contain posts of Users, the responsibility over the content of these posts rests with the authors thereof. Tiriac Energy reserves the right not to publish those posts that contradict the terms and conditions of use, or that they consider harmful, in any form, to the self-image, customers, partners or third parties or which include inappropriate, immoral or obscene messages.
- Tiriac Energy does not guarantee in any way that documents, files or other data packages that are contained in or related to this website do not contain viruses and will have no liability for any current or future damage caused by, or through this Website. Consequently, for its protection, any User of this Website should use an antivirus program when using the Website.
- Tiriac Energy assumes no commitment to update the information and materials on the Website with a certain frequency/periodicity. Information may undergo changes at any time and without notice.
- Tiriac Energy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, possibility of use of data or other intangible or immeasurable losses (even if it has been previously informed of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- use or impossibility to use the information published on the website;
- unauthorized access to, or damage of transmission or User’s data;
- statements or actions of any third party over the services of the Website and/or the Content;
- any other matter relating to the content of the Website.
Conclusion/Performance of the Agreement contract under orders/requests for offers made by Users.
- The information published on this website are general information about Tiriac Energy, products sold by it, its affiliates, services provided by Tiriac Energy, in connection with these products, and other information considered by Tiriac Energy as for USERS interest.
- Information is made available to USERS free of charge, in order to facilitate sales.
- Tiriac Energy is the owner of all intellectual property rights over the WEBSITE, its design, its content, graphics, images, software, logos and all material embedded on this WEBSITE, being protected by Romanian and international legislation on copyrights. These materials cannot be copied or reproduced, in whole or in part, except for the period needed to be viewed online. However, the User can copy, transfer and/or use the WEBSITE content only for personal or non-commercial purposes only if they do not conflict with other provisions of the document.
- Reproduction, copying, duplication, selling, reselling or exploitation of the existing information on the Website or any part thereof, access or use of information provided by Tiriac Energy via the Website in a manner that violates the Romanian or international legislation regarding the terms of copyright and intellectual property may incur civil or criminal liability for such actions.
- By accessing the WEBSITE, USERS agree to the terms and conditions listed below, applicable law, and all intellectual property rights of Tiriac Energy.
Special conditions regarding the object of the agreement performed or concluded online:
- Performance of order operations under an agreement existing between parties:
- If the parties conclude an agreement containing specific terms, such agreement shall prevail and these clauses come in its completion, to the extent that the agreement provides otherwise, which shall be applied first. In this situation, the Customer (referred to as TERM Customer - namely a Customer who has agreed the commercial terms with the Company through a previously signed agreement) shall receive an username and a password when logging on the website where they can view all data about their customer account (i.e. relevant data concerning the agreement, invoice situations, credit limit, situation of placed orders, situation of deliveries, updated price calculated in accordance with the agreed commercial conditions, etc). Also, by logging in using an username and a personal password, these Customers can place new orders on the website (under terms previously agreed in the contract signed with the Company), can download invoices, can attach payment receipt, as they can carry out any operation allowed on the Website.
- If a legal person wants to conclude an agreement for products delivery and services relating to such products, with Tiriac Energy, the legal representatives of such legal person, as Customer, shall contact the operators of the Company, in order to conclude such an agreement, as well as to discuss its terms and conditions.
- Performance of order operations based on orders made by Customers who have not previously concluded an agreement with Tiriac Energy:
- These provisions apply in case a User wants to request an offer to the Company or to place an order, without having to previously sign an agreement in this regard with Tiriac Energy. This type of Customer of the Company who has not previously signed an agreement with the Company, but who enters into business relations with Tiriac Energy by requesting an offer (followed by the acceptance of the offer submitted by Tiriac Energy), or by placing an order (not corresponding to a previously agreement signed by the parties) shall be referred to as SPOT Customer. This type of customer undertakes, even if it does not sign a standard agreement with the company, to sign an agreement detailing the general terms and conditions of Tiriac Energy.
- Thus, SPOT customers can open an user account on the Website, through which they may require a price offer by filling a form available on the Website. On this basis, they are given a price calculated by the Company (the Offer). After accepting such Offer by the Customer (after the receipt by the Company of the Offer Acceptance and the acceptance of General Terms and Conditions of Tiriac Energy, the agreement shall be deemed concluded), Tiriac Energy will issue an invoice to the Customer. Considering the existing market price fluctuations, proforma invoice may have a higher value than the fiscal invoice (up to 1%), any differences will be adjusted in billing.
After the payment of the invoice such transmitted (and proof of payment submission to the Company), and after the operation of such payment by the Company, shall take place the products delivery to the Customer, under ordered conditions.
- Although these Customers (SPOT) have not previously signed a purchase agreement concluded with the Company (and assuming they do not want to conclude such an agreement with the company), they are subject to these Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- SPOT Customers can, at any time, become TERM Customers by signing an agreement with Tiriac Energy.
- Shared provisions regarding the performance of the Agreement, valid for both categories of Customers
- By placing an ORDER/request an offer on the WEBSITE, the CUSTOMER agrees with the form of communication (phone or e-mail) by which the COMPANY carries out its operations on the WEBSITE.
- The online working hours for Customer Care is: Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 17:00, except on legal holidays, unless otherwise stated in the website.
- The MAXIMUM time for acceptance or declination (not accepting) of the order will be of 48 hours from the order placement on the Website irrespective of the manner in which the order is made (email, form, ordering system, etc.), except for orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or legal holidays when the period runs from the first working day following the day when the order was placed.
- For all orders made during the weekend the confirmation shall be made no later than at the end of the second working day.
- If the COMPANY confirms the execution of an ORDER, this will involve a complete acceptance of the terms of the ORDER, by the CUSTOMER. Order acceptance by the COMPANY shall be deemed completed when there is an electronic confirmation (e-mail/website) of the COMPANY to the CUSTOMER, without requiring an acknowledgment from the latter.
- The COMPANY shall never consider an unconfirmed ORDER as having the value of an AGREEMENT.
- Thus, for new agreements, the AGREEMENT comes into force on the date of the ORDER confirmation by the COMPANY, of the signature by the CUSTOMER of the general terms and conditions of Tiriac Energy and with the compliance with the delivery term, the price and the payment method specified in the order confirmation.
- These general terms and conditions of sale will be the basis of such concluded AGREEMENT.
- Each invoice issued by the Supplier shall be considered accepted to payment if within a maximum of 3 (three) working days after its confirmation receipt, the Customer has no objection related to the invoice/its content or other complaints about the Products.
Specifications related to the price of products shown on the WEBSITE:
- Products and services provided by Tiriac Energy constitute the object of the AGREEMENT, regarding the products shown on the Website and on which the CUSTOMER has expressed the option to buy by generating an ORDER on the Website, order confirmed by the COMPANY.
- The Customer shall verify before ordering: description, features, price and quantity of products ordered as well as the accepted delivery method, with transport provided by the Customer (FCA), or with transport provided by the Company (CPT).
- Customers shall bear the responsibility over the agreed quantity, price and transport method.
- Tiriac Energy shall answer to the Customer or potential Customer within 48 hours as of the order receipt and, as the case may be, can: confirm the order, decline it or accept it with changes/clarifications on its object. The Customer/potential Customer is obliged to confirm within 48 hours of receipt, the order confirmation receipt (totally or modified) by the Company, so that such an order would lead to an agreement conclusion between the Customer and the Company. In case if the Customer/potential Customer does not confirm within 48 hours the receipt of the offer by the Company, the Company has the right to delete such order placed in the database as an unsupported order.
- Product availability, final price, delivery time and transport method shall be communicated through confirmation by Tiriac Energy.
- Offers and products presented on the website www.oilenergytrading.ro are limited stock available.
- Price of the product /products is mentioned on the website.
- Prices include all taxes, in the amount stipulated by the legislation in force.
- Price may be changed by the COMPANY at any time, without notice, in accordance with the available stock and the prices submitted by suppliers/manufacturers. When the order is confirmed, the COMPANY shall indicate the exact price of the products, shall specify/confirm the cost of transport and other services provided by Tiriac Energy, if such services are required by the Customer.
- To be applicable, the price of the product must be sincere and serious. Thus, the COMPANY warns that there may be cases when theoretically, due to malfunction of the WEBSITE or errors, the price displayed on the website may not be the real one. In these cases, the COMPANY apologizes for any inconvenience and shall inform the fairprice to the CUSTOMER.
- The purchase price of the products and/or services from ab honored agreement cannot be changed.
- The price shown does not include the transport or other services cost offered by the COMPANY. Conditions in which the transport and/or other services are ensured by the Company will be listed for each specific order, depending on the order value, the volume of products, depending on the distance or promotions valid at the ordering time.
- Promotions and discounts offered to users of www.oilenergytrading.ro cannot be combined with other promotions and discounts of Tiriac Energy.
- In case of customers who have already signed an agreement with Tiriac Energy, conditions and payment method are stipulated in the existing agreement between parties.
- In case of customers who have not signed a framework agreement with Tiriac Energy for the delivery of products, but who place orders through this WEBSITE, they have the obligation to make payments in advance of the products and services ordered based on the invoice issued by Tiriac Energy. Even for such Customers, there is the obligation to accept the general Terms and Conditions under which Tiriac Energy undertakes to trade its products. Payment of ordered products will be made by the Customer, by bank transfer to the bank account of the Company as specified in the invoice. Any payment shall be considered made when the invoiced value of the products can be found in the Company's bank account, according to bank account statements issued by the Company at the end of the banking day.
- The Customer shall transfer to the Company product price in advance (VAT included) and shall provide a document certifying the payment of the Products’ price together with the sent Order. The Company shall begin the delivery of ordered Products only after the confirmation of receipt of product price in its account.
- The Company shall specify the price as wholesale price and separately for each type of Product or Service according to the applicable Terms and Conditions. The price shall include any tax due under the law in force. The Customer shall pay the entire value of the invoices issued by Tiriac Energy (VAT included) in the Company’s account indicated in its identification data from the Agreement or invoice.
- The Customer shall fulfill in good faith and responsibility all obligations incumbent to it according to the Romanian legislation, including but not limited to the Romanian Fiscal Code and its implementing rules, as have been or will be changed. If the Customer refuses or fails to fulfill these obligations and due to such failure some additional obligations for payment of any taxes, penalties and/or fines shall be required by the authorities at the Company’s level and the Company will have the right to request and receive payment of such amounts from the Customer. Amounts thus recovered by the Company from the Customer may not exceed the amount charged by the authorities to the Company. If the amounts required by the authorities from the Company will be subsequently changed, the amount recovered by the Company from the Customer will be updated and established in accordance with these changes.
- Invoices sent by electronic mail (e-mail) are considered original invoices, pursuant to Part 1891, Section 46 (1) of the Implementing Rules of the Tax Code approved by Government Decision no. 44/2004 with subsequent amendments.
Provisions relating to fraud:
- Delivery method for customers who concluded an agreement with the Company (TERM Customers):
- TERM customers can benefit from any of the delivery methods approved by the Company, namely delivery of products is made by the Company (CPT method), or delivery of the products is made by the Client (FCA method). TERM customers, at the ordering time, will choose the delivery method they require
- In case of FCA deliveries (Customer’s transport), the Customer must ensure the goods throughout the transport against all risks that may occur during transport (accidents, total or partial loss of Products, environmental contamination, third party damage, etc.).
- Delivery method for Customers who have not signed an agreement with the Company, but who perform commercial relations with it, by launching orders on the Website (SPOT customers):
- In case of SPOT customers, they benefit only from the CPT delivery method, namely delivery of the products is made by the Company.
- Until the full payment of the price, Tiriac Energy has the right to suspend the delivery. This provision applies also to the customers who have an agreement stating the advance payment of the products.
- Delivery time is of maximum 30 days after the CUSTOMER has paid the invoice, unless the parties agree otherwise. Deadlines may be shorter depending on Product availability, as shown in the order confirmation.
- General provisions related to delivery, available both for TERM and SPOT customers:
- Unless the parties otherwise negotiated, the COMPANY shall discharge from risks and responsibilities associated with products and services ordered by the CUSTOMER upon delivery to the Customer or CUSTOMER’S representative (the person who takes over the products delivered).
- If the Company or its carrier performs the transport of Products, transport costs will be charged to Customer and will be invoiced in the cost of Products. Acceptance of Products by the Customer’s carrier will be considered as evidence of impeccable quality of the products and will exclude any claims against the Company regarding losses or damages occurred during transport.
- The Company will perform the delivery of Products and Services only in Romania.
Ownership of products and services will be transferred to the CUSTOMER at the time of payment. The risk is transmitted from the Company to the Customer at the time of Products delivery.
- The Company shall not be held liable for late delivery of Products or other damages resulting from the activity of third parties, including Customer’s carrier. However, the Company will not be held liable for any damage suffered by the Customer due to an act or omission of the Company’s carrier, unless the Customer proves the guilt in eligendo of the Company in this regard.
- If the AGREEMENT cannot be performed because the product is not available, the COMPANY will inform the CUSTOMER about such situation.
- Without neglecting any of the above provisions, the Company shall be entitled, at its discretion, to decide whether the delivery to the Customer will be total or partial, i.e. if the entire volume of the container/vehicle loading capacity of the carrier or part thereof will be for the Customer.
- The Customer may cancel the order of products and services purchased only during the period between issuing the order and its confirmation by the Company. Customer may not unilaterally terminate a distance agreement, in accordance with these terms and conditions, under any circumstances, if products have been loaded from the storage of Tiriac Energy.
- The COMPANY, if it cannot honor the Order because the product or service is not/no longer available, shall inform immediately the CUSTOMER about such unavailability, following the amount paid by the CUSTOMER for the product or service unavailable to be reimbursed within 30 days as of the notification of unavailability of the product/service.
- If deadlines/loading terms cannot be complied with, the COMPANY will notify the CUSTOMER about the estimated time of delivery completion.
- If the COMPANY receives erroneous information regarding the invoicing or delivery of the products, the COMPANY may refuse to honor the delivery without being considered a breach of the Obligation of delivery, or may set a new deadline for the performance of the order.
- In terms of establishing the obligation of Products delivery, it will be determined by the Parties under the Agreement in accordance with INCOTERMS 2010 rules. The general rule is CPT delivery according to Incoterms 2010.
- In terms of petroleum products delivery, the Customer shall specify in the Order the delivery location or the unloading location of the Products.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA OF ANY USER OR TO CHANGE THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE oilenergytrading.ro, OR TO AFFECT THE PERFORMANCES OF THE SERVER THAT RUNS THE WEBSITE oilenergytrading.ro SHALL BE DEEMED ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD THE WEBSITE oilenergytrading.ro AND CRIMINAL LIABILITY SHALL INCUR.
- Customers can subscribe to receive an informative newsletter by expressing the option to open an User account. In case of a newsletter, every issue/alert contains also the unsubscribtion method; once accessed this option, unsubscribtion immediately apply, being required no confirmation from the USER.
- Subscribing and unsubscribing to the www.oilenergytrading.ro newsletter is free of charge and voluntary, and implies acceptance of these provisions regarding terms and conditions.
- Messages sent are unsolicited and comply with regulations of the e-commerce in terms of commercial communication, as they are set by the Romanian and international legislation.
- Receiving the newsletter involves filling out a form by the User /Costumer/Consumer and unconditional acceptance of these terms, if not already stated this agreement. The User can also express its agreement on receiving the newsletter when opening a User Account.
- Renouncing to receive the newsletter by the User, can be made at any time as follows:
- using the special link within any newsletter received;
- by modifying the accept or by receiving the newsletter and using pages from restricted areas by using the account;
- by contacting Tiriac Energy, according to the contact information, and without further obligation of any of the parties against the other or neither party can claim damages from the other.
- Giving up on receiving the newsletter does not imply giving up on the approval given for this document.
- Tiriac Energy reserves the right to select people whom to send the newsletter and the right to remove from its database any User who has previously expressed consent to receive the newsletter without any further commitment from Tiriac Energy or any previous notification.
- Use of the newsletter is made in the same conditions to limit liability in terms of content as well as it is authorized the website use, as provided by this document. Oil Trading Energy owns all rights over the content of the newsletter sent to subscribers in the same conditions as those applicable to information published on the website, in accordance with the provisions of this document.
- Subscribers to Tiriac Energy newsletter can resubmit these commercial communications to other persons only on their own responsibility and under conditions which did not alter neither the structure nor the content of such messages. Individuals receiving the newsletter from the subscribers of Tiriac Energy commercial messages are deemed to have been previously informed by the subscribers about the provisions of this article. In this context, Tiriac Energy can not be held liable in any way for the actions of its subscribers.
. For many of our services, you need to create a User Account. When you create one, we request personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number. Information we obtain through the use of the Site by you
: We may collect information about the products and services you use and how you use them, such as when visiting a website page which uses our advertising services or when viewing or interacting with our ads and content. This information includes: Device information
: We may collect device information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique identifiers of the device and mobile network information, including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your account Log information
: When you use our website or view the contents of the account, we may automatically collect and store certain information from server logs. These may include:
- details on how you use our website, such as search queries, products of interest, etc..
- information registered in the User Account, such as: phone number, time and date of access, duration, information addressed to other websites;
- IP address.
- information about occurred events such as errors, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, its language, date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
: When you use a service that runs on location service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as data collected by sensors on your device which, for example, can provide information about Wi-Fi access points. Unique application numbers
: Certain services include an unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, operating system type and application version number) may be sent to our server when you install or uninstall that service or when the latter periodically contacts our servers, for example, for automatic updates. Local storage
: We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data cache memories. Cookies and anonymous identifiers
: We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new ones and to protect the Company and our Users. We also use this information to offer you personalized content such as search results and more relevant ads. We may use the name that you provide in the Account within all the services we offer and which require an Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Account, so that you are represented consistently across all our services. When you contact our Website, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any problems that you may encounter. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services and products such as announcements about future changes or improvements.We use the information collected from cookies and other technologies such as pixel tags to improve Users’ experience and overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we may display services in the language you prefer. When we submit personalized ads we do not associate any cookie and any anonymous identifier with special categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health. We may combine personal information from an account with information (including personal ones) from other accounts. Transparency and choise possibility
: Users who have concerns about privacy have the opportunity to examine and control certain types of information associated with the Account, may view the preferences and the category of products of interest or may waive certain Services. Users can use the editing tool to view and adjust the way it is displayed the Account Profile for certain people/staff. Accessing and updating your personal information
: Whenever you use our website, we aim to provide you access to your personal information and personal interest. If the information is wrong, we strive to offer you ways to quickly update or delete them, unless we need to keep that information for business or legal purposes. When you update your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before you act upon such request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repeated, requiring excessive technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice) that jeopardize the privacy of others or that would be extremely impractical (for example, requests relating to information stored on backup media).
When we can provide information access and their correction, we will do this free of charge, except that would require excessive effort. Our goal is to provide services in a way that information is protected against accidental or malicious damage. Therefore, after you delete information from the Account, it is possible we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. Information we share
: We do not share personal information to companies, organizations and individuals outside the Company unless one of the following occurs:
- With your consent. We will share personal information to companies, organizations or individuals outside the Company when we have your consent to do so. We require your consent for sharing any specific personal information.
- To Domain administrators. If your account is managed by a domain administrator, then your domain administrator and resellers who provide assistance to Users in your organization will have access to the Account information (including e-mail and other data). Your domain administrator may:
- view statistics regarding your Account;
- change your account password;
- suspend or cancel your access to the Account;
- access or retain information stored as part of your account;
- receive information about your account to meet the requirements of the applicable law, regulations in force, legal proceedings or enforceable governmental request;
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information to companies, organizations or individuals outside the Company if we believe in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with the applicable law, regulations, legal proceeding or enforceable governmental requests;
- Implement the Terms and Conditions in force, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise combat fraud, security or technical problems.
- Protect against abuse of rights, property or safety of the Company, Users of third parties, as stipulated or permitted by law.
: We strive to protect our Users from unauthorized access or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or destruction of information we have. In particular: we encrypt many of our services using SSL; we offer you a two-step verification method when accessing your Account; we review our practices for collecting, storing and processing information, including physical security measures to provide protection against unauthorized access to systems; we restrict access to personal information, giving it only to employees who are entitled to know this information so you can work on our behalf and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be held responsible or may have the agreement terminated unless they meet these obligations. Aplicability
Processing of personal data:
Automatic collection of non-personal data:
- The COMPANY processes personal data from USERS/CUSTOMERS/CONSUMERS by collecting personal data needed to execute the AGREEMENT and undertakes to comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Data obtained by the COMPANY will be stored in databases and the COMPANY will take all measures to protect them against accidental or unlawful destruction.
For the performance of the AGREEMENT, the COMPANY will send the personal data collected from CUSTOMERS to the person/company that will deliver the products and to banking units through which on-line payments will be processed, or to any other person involved in the execution of the agreement.
- Choosing Tiriac Energy newsletter subscription implies that USERS accept their personal data to be stored and processed by the company Tiriac Energy. Purposes of such data processing are to create a database for statistical reports, information about promotions of Tiriac Energy network or any other promotions or activities undertaken by Tiriac Energy and/or its partners by any means of communication (mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS, etc.). Tiriac Energy is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. Tiriac Energy undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties through sale, partial disclosure, or rent.
- Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The COMPANY records only personal information volunteered by the visitor/USER/COSTUMER/ CONSUMER.
- According to Law no. 677/2001 requirements on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, subsequently amended and supplemented and to Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, the COMPANY has the obligation to manage safely and only for specified purposes, personal data that USERS provide. Purpose of data collection is the economic, financial and administrative management, advertisments, marketing and advertising.
Data collection - is done by various specific methods and tools such as website application management by saving in the databases various contact forms available on the WEBSITE that are completed by USERS, through online questionnaires, etc.
- By registering on the WEBSITE/placing an ORDER and filling personal data in the application forms, USERS declare they agree their personal data to be included in the database of the COMPANY and give their express and unequivocal consent that all their personal data to be stored and used for:
- marketing activities by receiving commercial or information messages (offers, promotions, advertising and marketing information regarding COMPANY’s and third parties’ activity with whom the COMPANY has relationships of any kind) at the e-mail address communicated to the COMPANY,
- participation in promotions;
- sending non-commercial or administrative notifications (regarding changes to the website, administration, etc.);
- internal statistics needed to improve the quality of services and the image of the WEBSITE and to create new features items, promotions, functionalities and new services;
- to ensure access to restricted sections of the WEBSITE;
- market research;
- tracking sales data.
- The Company may share this information to contractual partners of the Company and/or to other companies in the same group with the Company.
- The Company will not disclose any information about USERS/consumers of the website or without first receiving their express consent in this regard. At the same time, can reveal information and personal data when it is provided by law.
- According to Law no. 677/2001, USERS/CONSUMERS have the right to information (art 12), access to information (art. 13), intervention (art. 14), to object (art. 15), not to be subject to individual decisions (art. 17) and to recourse to justice (art. 18). Also, they have the right to object against the processing of personal data concerning them and to request data deletion. To exercise these rights, any person may submit a written, dated and signed request at the COMPANY’s registered office.
- Upon a written, dated and signed request, mailed to SC OIL ENERGY TRADING S.R.L., Sos.Nordului No.24-26, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania, USERS/CONSUMERS can exercise free of charge the following rights:
- once a year, confirmation that personal data are processed or not;
- to intervene on the data transmitted;
- to to object against personal data processing based on reasonable and solid grounds relating to their particular circumstances.
- Any person has the right to object, based on reasonable grounds, against the processing of data which concern such person. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (for example: processing performed by financial and fiscal services, police, justice, social security). Accordingly, such information cannot be shown if processing is mandatory; any person also has the right to object, free of charge without any justification, against the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- We use IP addresses to analyze your browsing habits, administer the site, track Users’ interests and to gather demographic information for internal use. All these are intended to facilitate the use of the WEBSITE and the publication of more relevant information to USERS' interests. IP addresses have nothing to do with personal information.
- SC OIL ENERGY TRADING S.R.L. is a personal data operator registered with the General Register of the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing with number 28640.
If Customer is a natural person, this is asked to answer the following questionnaire: Do you want to receive information about products, services, promotions, etc., offered by Tiriac Energy? YES NO.
- In some cases it is possible for the COMPANY to collect non-personal information about USERS / CUSTOMERS. Examples of such information are: the type of browser used, the computer operating system and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the WEBSITE.
- While viewing the WEBSITE, the COMPANY will be able to store some USER information. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" file or similar. These "Cookies" files help the COMPANY to build a WEBSITE or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences as USER/ CUSTOMER.
With most Internet browsers "Cookies" files can be deleted or blocked or it may be received a warning before receiving such a file. The COMPANY recommends the USERS/CUSTOMERS to consult the browser instructions or the help file to learn more about these functions.
- People who use the Website expressly and implicitly accept that they agree with the fact that use of the Website is at their own risk. Tiriac Energy expressly exonerates itself from liabilities of any kind, expressed directly or indirectly, related to use of the Website.
- Tiriac Energy reserves the right to make any changes to these provisions, and any modifications to the Website/its structure/service, including changes that may affect the website and/or any content without prior notice to the User.
- Tiriac Energy will not be held responsible for any errors that appear on the website for any reason, including because of changes, settings, etc., which are not made by the Website administrator.
- Tiriac Energy reserves the right to introduce any kind of advertising material and/or links on any page of the Website, in compliance with the legislation in force. Exceptions are the pages where partner companies or their offers are presented and where will be placed no banners of competitive nature.
- Any other problem caused by the products and services presented on www.oilenergytrading.ro and not already treated by any article of this document, shall be settled amicably within 30 working days as of the date of the written notification of problems by the User.
- For a cancelled or unclaimed order, User account is locked and it will not have access anymore to the customer account. If the dispute has not been settled amicably, the Romanian court or a dispute resolution body shall be competent, alternatively, body agreed by both parties.
- By agreeing with these Terms and Conditions for Use of the website www.oilenergytrading.ro, Users entirely assume all consequences arising out of these conditions of the website.
The above terms and conditions are considered to be minimum applicable requirements, use of the WEBSITE being subject to the general provisions of the legislation in force.
Terms and Conditions of Use may be changed at any time by updating this Website, these changes becoming effective immediately being mandatory for all USERS.
At the time of an online ordering, the User shall declare to have acknowledged and totally agreed with the above mentioned herein.
S.C. OIL ENERGY TRADING S.R.L.